Blog Archive

"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by how many moments that take our breath away."

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm an Okie native, but currently an Arkansan. Newlywed. Hairstylist. Lover of all things creative. Pinterest and blog addict. Wanna-be photographer and wedding planner. Jesus follower. I love meeting new people and I'd love for you to stay a while, read a lot, and follow along. I love discovering new blogs so leave me a comment and I'm thrilled you're here!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.


Monday, April 12, 2010

Trevor's New House!

Here are some pictures of Trevor's new house! For those of you that don't know, when I move back home at the beginning of July, I will be moving in with Trevor and his good friend Ben. It will be a very tightly packed house with three people and three dogs, but I can't wait! I'll make sure and post the after pictures once we're done painting and fixing it up.

Entry way and living room. We are painting the living room a very pretty khaki/grayish color.
Dining area.Kitchen. We are hopefully going to paint all the woodwork white and we picked out a very pretty green color for the walls. Not the same green that's in there now. We also talked about maybe spray painting the appliances.....sweet retro green/yellow color huh? OLD SCHOOL, but I love them...very unique!Half Bathroom, connecting my room and Ben's.Trevor's bedroom. Yes, he will be changing the wall color.My bedroom. I'm going to paint the walls a very light chocolate brown.Ben's room. Full bathroom. I'm trying to talk Trevor into painting this a very pretty vintage, egg shell blue.

I think it's a precious little starter home for Trevor and I can't wait to see how it turns out when we add all of our finishing touches. I love redecorating!!! I have to remember that I can't make it too girly or the boys will get upset :)
































No comments:

Post a Comment