Blog Archive

"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by how many moments that take our breath away."

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm an Okie native, but currently an Arkansan. Newlywed. Hairstylist. Lover of all things creative. Pinterest and blog addict. Wanna-be photographer and wedding planner. Jesus follower. I love meeting new people and I'd love for you to stay a while, read a lot, and follow along. I love discovering new blogs so leave me a comment and I'm thrilled you're here!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.


Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Cupcake Decorating!

Tonight at our cupcake decorating class, my mom and I chose a Fall/Halloween theme. We made Snickerdoodle cupcakes from scratch with Cinnamon Butter cream icing. They were YUMMY! You can find the recipe here. My mom decorated hers like candy corn
On this one we tested out the spray can icing coloring. You just spray the coloring onto white icing and it adds a neat pop of color.
Here is my version of an acorn. You can't really tell it's an acorn, but it was my best attempt.
This is my pumpkin cupcake attempt. I used a pretzel for the stem and a gumdrop chewy candy for the leaf.

The ghost cupcakes I made. I know ghosts don't have noses, but the bottom dot is supposed to be a circular "O" mouth.


I know they aren't the most amazing cupcakes you've ever seen, but it was really fun trying....and they tasted good so that was a plus!




































2 comments:

  1. I could tell it was an acorn ;) love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute! Just love them!

    xoxo,
    megs [at] Shine On

    ReplyDelete