Blog Archive

"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by how many moments that take our breath away."

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm an Okie native, but currently an Arkansan. Newlywed. Hairstylist. Lover of all things creative. Pinterest and blog addict. Wanna-be photographer and wedding planner. Jesus follower. I love meeting new people and I'd love for you to stay a while, read a lot, and follow along. I love discovering new blogs so leave me a comment and I'm thrilled you're here!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.


Tuesday, January 26, 2016

New Yummy Recipes!

 
We've tried some new recipes lately and we have both approved them all, so I thought I'd share!
 
Mexican Street Corn
My cousin bought some corn like this at a festival and she let me try it...oh man, it was the best corn I've ever had. I went searching on Pinterest for something that looked similar and this recipe looked and sounded just like it. I must say it was very tasty, but next time instead of using the mayo topping mixture, I would replace it with white queso. So good!!!
 
Fiesta Ranch Chicken Pasta Salad
Beware: this recipe makes a ton and it is really good so we ate on it for almost 3-4 days straight and I never got tired of it. We made it exactly as the recipe says, but the last day or two we added salsa on the top to give it a little extra kick!
 
Baked Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken
This chicken is super easy to make and very good. We have already made it twice in the last few weeks since we liked it so much!
 
Slow Cooker Smothered Pork Chops
This recipe was a little more work than the rest but it was for sure worth it. We served it over rice and it was delicious.
 
Hope you all enjoy! There hasn't been much going on in our neck of the woods. I had a wonderful time last weekend on my work trip to Florida and I'm looking forward to another work weekend in Dallas. While I was gone Aaron invited his brothers to our house to spend the weekend and have some brotherly bonding time. Other than that, I've been focusing on working out and training for the half marathon and have been doing a little bit of onesie/headband making in my free time. Not too much excitement going on to share about. We have a low-key and relaxing February planned so hopefully I'll have some time to work on some crafts & projects around the house to share with you all. Thanks for reading, you guys are the best! All my love- Q

No comments:

Post a Comment