Blog Archive

"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by how many moments that take our breath away."

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm an Okie native, but currently an Arkansan. Newlywed. Hairstylist. Lover of all things creative. Pinterest and blog addict. Wanna-be photographer and wedding planner. Jesus follower. I love meeting new people and I'd love for you to stay a while, read a lot, and follow along. I love discovering new blogs so leave me a comment and I'm thrilled you're here!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.


Wednesday, March 9, 2016

My Favorite Easter Pins!

 
I would have to say Easter is almost my favorite holiday ever. It's a close call between Easter and Christmas, but I always find myself getting so excited to decorate and celebrate Easter. Here are a few of my favorite Easter pins...
 
 source:www.yummyhealthyeasy.com
The perfect dip for an Easter gathering.
Love this cute Easter bunny pom pom bunting
How cute are these carrot painted Easter eggs? I bought a dozen cardboard eggs and I'm going to do some of them like this and put them in baskets/bowls around the house.
 source: Studio DIY
I also love these pineapple eggs. 
The perfect Easter morning breakfast
 source: Parenting
For all my friends that have kids, I think this would be a fun craft and keepsake.
I love this cute paint chip egg garland, how easy would that be?
A cute little Easter snack
I think these eggs would be really neat if they had bible verses written on them.
 
So there's my Easter inspiration and here's the decorations I've put up in my house so far.
And last time I was at my parent's house my mom made this cute burlap Easter bunny to hang on the door. The picture is terrible quality, but I thought her bunny turned out great!
 
Happy almost Spring!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment