Blog Archive

"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by how many moments that take our breath away."

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm an Okie native, but currently an Arkansan. Newlywed. Hairstylist. Lover of all things creative. Pinterest and blog addict. Wanna-be photographer and wedding planner. Jesus follower. I love meeting new people and I'd love for you to stay a while, read a lot, and follow along. I love discovering new blogs so leave me a comment and I'm thrilled you're here!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.


Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Everett's Nursery- Before & After


I finally have everything done and where I want it in Everett's nursery and I am so pleased with how it turned out and so glad to have it done!

 
Here is what the room looked like before when we first moved in...
 
And here it is now...



















 
It was a 9 month labor of love, but it is now one of my favorite rooms in the house and I can't wait to rock my baby boy in his room every night. It's funny because Samson (our dog) has never really stepped foot in this room before, but once we got the room done, we keep catching him in there sleeping at night or we will find his duck on the rug when we get home from work so we know he has been in there during the day. I'm sure this will be his new favorite room to hang out in and be protector over once Rhett gets here!

1 comment: