Blog Archive

"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by how many moments that take our breath away."

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm an Okie native, but currently an Arkansan. Newlywed. Hairstylist. Lover of all things creative. Pinterest and blog addict. Wanna-be photographer and wedding planner. Jesus follower. I love meeting new people and I'd love for you to stay a while, read a lot, and follow along. I love discovering new blogs so leave me a comment and I'm thrilled you're here!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.


Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Baby Girl Outfit!

A friend from work asked me to make custom outfits for her friend who is having twin girls. She wanted them to be all girl so we embellished them with lots of glitter, rhinestones, and ribbon. I had a blast making them and I'm pleased with how they turned out. They haven't yet decided on a name for the other baby girl so I've only completed one set. The other one will have the same exact tu-tu, but the onesie will be in pale pink and hot pink instead of purple. I'll post pictures of that one once it's done. If you or anyone you know is having a baby anytime soon and you'd like a custom onesie or tu-tu, please let me know....I'd love to design an outfit for you :)








No comments:

Post a Comment