Blog Archive

"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by how many moments that take our breath away."

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm an Okie native, but currently an Arkansan. Newlywed. Hairstylist. Lover of all things creative. Pinterest and blog addict. Wanna-be photographer and wedding planner. Jesus follower. I love meeting new people and I'd love for you to stay a while, read a lot, and follow along. I love discovering new blogs so leave me a comment and I'm thrilled you're here!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.


Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Blog Swap!

If you didn't get to read my previous post about the gifts I received from Meghan from our blog swap, you can read about it here. Since Meghan received her package from me, I wanted to share the gifts I sent her.


The requirements for the swap included:

1. something homemade

2. something from a thrift store/garage sale/etc.

3. something Christmasy


For my homemade gift, I made a cupcake stand/jewelry-trinket holder.
I got the plate from Marshall's, but they also sell them at TJMaxx and I got the candle stick from Dollar Tree. Super easy and cheap gift idea. Would be great to bake a cupcake and put it on the stand as a fun gift!



The bird cage was my "something from a thrift store" item.

I also found this ornament dish at a thrift store and used it as the "something Christmasy" portion of the gift.
The silver, wire M ornament was also purchased at a thrift store and the other ceramic M was from Hobby Lobby. These were also part of the "something Christmasy" category!


I had a blast shopping for these gifts and I really enjoyed my first gift exchange/blog swap. I plan to participate in many more! Thanks again, Meghan, you were a great partner!





















1 comment:

  1. this is such a cool thing...I love following your blog!!!
    you're one of the most awesomest people I know!!! & I know a lot of awesome people!!!

    I love Quineedoodle....so glad I got to see you 11/19/11 : )

    ReplyDelete