Blog Archive

"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by how many moments that take our breath away."

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm an Okie native, but currently an Arkansan. Newlywed. Hairstylist. Lover of all things creative. Pinterest and blog addict. Wanna-be photographer and wedding planner. Jesus follower. I love meeting new people and I'd love for you to stay a while, read a lot, and follow along. I love discovering new blogs so leave me a comment and I'm thrilled you're here!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.


Tuesday, February 7, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

I'm linking up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday!

I hope you all had a great weekend. My weekend was wonderful. It was filled with lots of fun things and the people I love.


#1. Thursday night, Aaron and I went to the Jason Aldean/Luke Bryan concert with Lauren Alaina opening. It was an awesome concert. I have a new love for Luke Bryan. He is so fun to watch perform and you can tell he loves what he does! He likes to dance and shake his booty...you can tell he's a fun/goofy guy!

Heading to the concert

#2. Friday night I saw Wade Bowen in concert. We stood in the second row so we got to see him up close and personal. I loved every minute of it! How precious is he? LOVE him!

the girls at the concert


#3. My sweet friend/college roomie, Caitlin, called me this week to see what I was doing on Sat night. She needed to get her hair done and was willing to drive 3 hours to let me do it. I was so excited when she told me that because I haven't seen her in almost 6 months. We went to dinner, did hair, went to church, shopped, and of course caught up on all the latest gossip in our lives. It was fabulous and i'm so glad she came!

this was her hair inspiration
and here's the final product. I LOVE it. It looked so pretty on her!


#4. Sunday, this guy showed up to watch the Super Bowl with me and my family. Of course, it was a great time with lots of yummy food!

I'm looking forward to this upcoming weekend and my road trip to Ft. Smith to visit all my favorite friends from college. Praying the weather will be nice enough for me to travel!!


Hope you all are having a great week!!

Happy Wednesday!

Love,

Quincee





























No comments:

Post a Comment