Blog Archive

"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by how many moments that take our breath away."

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm an Okie native, but currently an Arkansan. Newlywed. Hairstylist. Lover of all things creative. Pinterest and blog addict. Wanna-be photographer and wedding planner. Jesus follower. I love meeting new people and I'd love for you to stay a while, read a lot, and follow along. I love discovering new blogs so leave me a comment and I'm thrilled you're here!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.


Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Wedding Inventory!

I had a very productive day off today. One thing I marked off my checklist was wedding inventory. I basically had boxes upon boxes of glassware, vases, and candle holders that I had bought at garage sales in the past and they were all still sitting in my parent's garage. I decided today would be the perfect day to organize them, count how many I had, take pictures of them and put them in the decorations tab of our wedding planning folder so I know what I'm working with when we get to looking for a florist. I felt so much better after going through it all and organizing it, but I realized that I have SOOOOOOOO many of them. I'm pretty sure I could start my own event/wedding rental company. Maybe that's what I'll do when I move to Arkansas ;)
 
Just in case you're interested, here's what I found:
 24 of these canning jars
 11 tall tea light candlesticks
 10 of these votives
 36 mini spice vases
 9 large seltzer water vases
 10 small seltzer water vases
 10 various sized milk glass vases
 10 of these votives
 40 tea light votives
3 double vases
 8 rounded spice vases
 8 triangular spice vases
 4 big square vases
 6 medium vases
 6 large vases
And here is my brother's old bedroom that has now been converted into the "WEDDING ROOM". We've already made some significant progress in this room if you can't see for yourself. I'm not allowing myself to buy any more wedding decorations. The good news is, all the glassware pictured above was bought at garage sales for next to nothing and it will definitely be put to good use. All this to say, if you're ever in need of vases and candle holders for an event, just let me know :)


No comments:

Post a Comment