Blog Archive

"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by how many moments that take our breath away."

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm an Okie native, but currently an Arkansan. Newlywed. Hairstylist. Lover of all things creative. Pinterest and blog addict. Wanna-be photographer and wedding planner. Jesus follower. I love meeting new people and I'd love for you to stay a while, read a lot, and follow along. I love discovering new blogs so leave me a comment and I'm thrilled you're here!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.


Sunday, September 16, 2012

What I'm Loving.....

September is going to be an exciting month with a lot of things to look forward to. Here are just a few of those things.
 
#1. I'm leaving Wednesday to go visit Aaron in Arkansas. It will be my first trip there alone and I'm praying the 7 hr drive there and back will fly by. I can't wait to see him. I will be taking a load of boxes full of kitchen supplies for him to use. I figure, I might as well start taking stuff there little by little so when June rolls around, I won't have to worry about it. I'm taking a bunch of Fall and Christmas decorations and I plan on putting out the fall stuff while he's at work....I'm sure he'll appreciate that, right? Pictures to come.
While I'm there, we will be celebrating Aaron's 25th birthday and our 6 year anniversary...they both happen to fall on the same day.
 
#2. Next Wednesday I'm going wedding dress shopping!!!!! EEEEKK...I'm so excited, I can't wait. Aaron's mom, my mom, and a few others are coming along. Hopefully we will find exactly what I'm looking for. Hurry up next Wed!!!
 
#3. The last weekend in Sept, I'll be traveling back to Arkansas to celebrate one of my sweet, sweet college friends. She is expecting a baby boy soon and I can't wait to celebrate at her shower. I haven't seen her little belly yet and I'm so excited to catch up with her and our other friend, Laura. YAY!!
 
Me, Caitlin (momma-to-be), and Laura and her precious son, Sawyer
This was the last time we were all together, almost two years ago.
 
I am also super duper excited for this crazy girl to be coming to visit next week!!!! It's been way to long since I've seen her and I'm having withdrawals.
 
#4. This beautiful weather is putting me in the best moods ever. It's also putting me in the mood to light candles, clean house, and craft....all of which make me a very happy person. I can't wait for Halloween, fall clothes, holiday baking, etc.
 
 The latest wedding craft I've completed.

Updates and pictures to come on all the fun things listed above. It's going to be a busy Sept and Oct, lots of birthday parties, holiday parties, baby showers, engagement pictures, projects, etc. Hopefully I can keep up with the blogging. So excited for what is to come! Hope you have a wonderful week!
 
Love,
Quincee

No comments:

Post a Comment