Blog Archive

"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by how many moments that take our breath away."

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm an Okie native, but currently an Arkansan. Newlywed. Hairstylist. Lover of all things creative. Pinterest and blog addict. Wanna-be photographer and wedding planner. Jesus follower. I love meeting new people and I'd love for you to stay a while, read a lot, and follow along. I love discovering new blogs so leave me a comment and I'm thrilled you're here!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.


Friday, March 1, 2013

Wedding Update!

Today marks 4 months, 17 weeks, and 120 days until our wedding....but who's counting anyway?

Here is an update on all things wedding:

- We got our invitations designed and printed and they turned out exactly like I had pictured. I LOVE them. I am currently working on addressing the envelopes. So far I have done 75...only 175 left to go. I am addressing them myself so I'm trying to only do 25 at a time so my hands don't cramp up.

- Last weekend Aaron tried on his suit and it looked great. Both Aaron and the groomsmen will be wearing khaki suits. Neither one of us wanted the traditional black tux.

- I am currently working on going through old pictures for the slideshow we will play during the reception. Aaron's baby pictures are the cutest things I've ever seen and mine are quite the opposite so it will be fun to watch. We have something else fun planned for our slideshow that we will work on next weekend when Aaron is in town!

- My final dress fitting is scheduled for the end of this month so I'm trying really hard to kick it into gear with working out and toning up. So far, I've been religiously sticking to working out 4-6 times a week. Now I just need to work on eating better and not getting off track on weekends.

- My Bachelorette party and bridal showers are in the works. I'm still working on getting a few guest lists together for those. I am so excited for those festivities and getting to hang out with all my favorite ladies.

- Aaron and I are working on picking out the Scripture to be read in the ceremony. We know for sure we will have two different Scripture readers. I have a verse in mind that I've always loved about marriage and love, but I want to make sure this is something both of us pick out together because I think it's extremely important. We've also got our marriage counseling scheduled and will start that in May.

- I booked the place we will be staying at on our wedding night. It is a cute little bed and breakfast in town.

As you can see, most of the big stuff is done. All we have left to do are all the little things. I feel relieved that we are up to speed on everything.

Here is what I will be working on during the next month:

- Finding my wedding shoes before my final fitting.

- Booking our flights for the honeymoon.

- Shopping for Aaron's wedding band.

- Deciding on wedding favors.

I know these four months are going to fly by because I will be busy with so many other things....CAN'T WAIT!

3 comments: