Blog Archive

"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by how many moments that take our breath away."

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm an Okie native, but currently an Arkansan. Newlywed. Hairstylist. Lover of all things creative. Pinterest and blog addict. Wanna-be photographer and wedding planner. Jesus follower. I love meeting new people and I'd love for you to stay a while, read a lot, and follow along. I love discovering new blogs so leave me a comment and I'm thrilled you're here!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.


Sunday, November 16, 2014

My Favorites!

 Favorite candle.....Black Tie at Bath & Body Works. It smells like a hunky, handsome man. It's so good, try it.
 Favorite Christmas decor.....I'm going to attempt to make this sign and add it to our Christmas decorations.
 Favorite hairstyle.....I discovered a new hairstylist that does AMAZING up-do's and includes tutorials and tips. Every thing she creates is amazing and I'm going to buy her book and learn some of these gorgeous do's.
 Favorite new scent....Bath & Body works Lemon Pomegranate Cream. I am obsessed with it and I stocked up on the shower gel and body lotion before it was discontinued. I believe it will be back at their Semi-Annual sale and I'm going to buy every last one of them ;)
Favorite fall recipe...can't wait to try this Pumpkin Dump Cake recipe for Thanksgiving. It looks delish.
 Favorite person....my husband was such a trooper yesterday during our fall pictures. My brother and his wife were in town and we took their Christmas card pictures and they took ours. I made Aaron do some pretty cheesy things and he did it with very little complaining. 
 I designed our Christmas cards this morning and I'm so excited to share them. They are pretty fun if you ask me and there was a lot of laughter involved while creating them. 
Favorite pup....he is the perfect snuggle buddy and looked too cute not to take a picture.

I'm getting really excited for the holidays. We're spending Thanksgiving at my grandpa's house with my family and then heading to spend the weekend with Aaron's family. Looking forward to yummy food and special time with my favorite people. Have a Happy Thanksgiving and if you're getting snow right now, I'm jealous, but be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment