Blog Archive

"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by how many moments that take our breath away."

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm an Okie native, but currently an Arkansan. Newlywed. Hairstylist. Lover of all things creative. Pinterest and blog addict. Wanna-be photographer and wedding planner. Jesus follower. I love meeting new people and I'd love for you to stay a while, read a lot, and follow along. I love discovering new blogs so leave me a comment and I'm thrilled you're here!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.


Tuesday, April 5, 2016

A Little Lamb Is On It's Way!


On Saturday, I helped host a baby shower for my sister-in-law. Here are a few pictures of all the fun!

 Since they aren't finding out the gender, we kept it nice and gender neutral. Their nursery is gray and white with elephants and lambs so we ran with that theme for the shower. Here is the front of the invitation (obviously I edited the personal info out)
 Here is the back of the invitation. I ordered the invites from Etsy and she did a fantastic job!
 I made this door hanger for the front door at the shower, but it can also be used for the hospital room door once the baby arrives so people know which room is hers. My best friend had one for her shower and hospital room and I loved the idea!
"Thank ewe for coming"
 We did an elephant fingerprint balloon bouquet for the guestbook. It was also a fun way to predict the gender.

Here are a few of the onesies I made for the fireplace décor.



 Ashley requested a display shower so we displayed the gifts on the fireplace and around the house so everyone could see what she got.


 We had a lady make these adorable cookies and they tasted so good!!
 We bought a plain white cake from Brown's Bakery and added the marshmallow face to make a little lamb. It's totally not perfect, but I thought it was pretty fun.
 One of the other hostesses, Leslie made this adorable fruit display. She did such a good job on it and I loved the way it turned out.
 We scattered baby pictures of the parents-to-be around the food table as a conversation starter.
 The food and drink table.
 I got to meet sweet baby Ella for the first time. She was such a trooper and slept through the whole thing. She even showed up modeling one of my onesies and headbands and she looked soooo cute in it. Made me so happy!
 My aunt, my mom, and our sweet sweet friend Vern.
 One of the guests made this adorable diaper owl.

 Oh Ella, you're too cute!
 Ashley and our cousins.
 My dad's side of the family. So glad you guys all got to come. We missed you Jaimi, Jamie and Kaylee!



 The hostesses & Ashley....thanks for all of your amazing help!

 Ashley & Baby Corn's Great Grandma, Me-Ma
 Ashley & Baby Corn's Great GMA
 Baby bump friends
 My mom's side of the family!



 I found this dry erase board in the Target dollar bins so we guessed the due date.
And here is a picture of the completed guest book balloon bouquet.

It was a wonderful shower. Ashley and Trevor got a bunch of great gifts and it was a lot of fun. We played baby Pictionary and it got quite comical at times. Thanks so much for all who came and everyone who helped make it so nice. Now all we need is that baby to get here. AHH can't wait!! Hurry up May!

1 comment:

  1. beautiful QT!!! wish I could have been there!!
    how long does it take to get from your house to your mom's?

    ReplyDelete