Blog Archive

"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by how many moments that take our breath away."

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm an Okie native, but currently an Arkansan. Newlywed. Hairstylist. Lover of all things creative. Pinterest and blog addict. Wanna-be photographer and wedding planner. Jesus follower. I love meeting new people and I'd love for you to stay a while, read a lot, and follow along. I love discovering new blogs so leave me a comment and I'm thrilled you're here!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.


Monday, October 17, 2016

Steph's Fiesta Shower!

 
Since Steph's wedding is this weekend, I thought it was fitting to share some pictures and details from her fiesta shower in September. It's been so much fun celebrating the bride-to-be with a shower and bachelorette party and I cannot wait to stand by her side on Saturday.
 
 
 
 Since the shower was a fiesta theme, we thought this taco piñata would be perfect for marriage advice so they could break it open on their first anniversary. It's also very fitting since her new last name has "takos" in it :)
 I used Sugar Shenanigans for the cookies and they turned out amazing and tasted so good! I will definitely be using her again!
 The red velvet cake was from Nothing Bundt Cakes and it definitely did not disappoint.
 These were the best mimosas I've ever had. Apparently Sam's Club serves fresh squeezed orange juice and it was sooo tasty.
 We served tacos from Ted's, chips and queso, breakfast casserole, and fruit.
 The bride with her family.
 
 Steph had lots of help opening all her gifts.
 
 
 
 
Steph, I'm so excited for you and Towner and I can't wait to see what a beautiful bride you will be!!

No comments:

Post a Comment