Blog Archive

"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by how many moments that take our breath away."

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm an Okie native, but currently an Arkansan. Newlywed. Hairstylist. Lover of all things creative. Pinterest and blog addict. Wanna-be photographer and wedding planner. Jesus follower. I love meeting new people and I'd love for you to stay a while, read a lot, and follow along. I love discovering new blogs so leave me a comment and I'm thrilled you're here!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.


Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Before and After!

The bathroom before.......
The bathroom after a coat of blue paint....
and some rod iron towel hooks that my mom and I found at a flea market in OKC.
and some sea shells in the sink...
and a new shower curtain courtesy of Target. There were so many fun shower curtains at Target, but I was told by my two roommates (both of which are boys) that flowers were not allowed so that left me with this one :)


My bedroom before I moved in......
My bedroom after! Although it's hard to tell, we did repaint the walls, but the color is very similar to what it was before. I decided to keep the same brown and blue bedding and headboard from college, at least for now. We also painted the woodwork white. There's still a lot left to do in my room, which is why I only posted one picture of this side of the room.

I will post pictures of the rest of the house once it's done, which will probably be forever since we still haven't started on the woodwork...oops!









No comments:

Post a Comment