Blog Archive

"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by how many moments that take our breath away."

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm an Okie native, but currently an Arkansan. Newlywed. Hairstylist. Lover of all things creative. Pinterest and blog addict. Wanna-be photographer and wedding planner. Jesus follower. I love meeting new people and I'd love for you to stay a while, read a lot, and follow along. I love discovering new blogs so leave me a comment and I'm thrilled you're here!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.


Thursday, October 21, 2010

Randomness.....

Just a few random tidbits about what has been going on in my life lately.



AARON (my boyfriend) FOUND OUT TONIGHT THAT HE PASSED HIS OKLAHOMA WILDLIFE TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hooray, this is such great news! In order to work for the Oklahoma Wildlife Department you must pass this test. Actually, you cannot even fill out an application until you've passed the test. You have to score in the top 25% of the group who took it with you in order to pass. Aaron loves being outside. He is an avid fisher and hunter and will be great at doing any kind of job that involves wildlife and nature. He will graduate this December with a degree in Environmental and Health Safety Management. Way to go Aaron, I'm so proud of you :)

I'm very excited because these two lovely ladies will be visiting me for Halloween! These are two of my best friends that I met in college.

The three of us will be dressing up as Thing 1 & Thing 2 & Cat in the Hat. I think it will be super fun. We are going to my friend's Halloween costume party and it is required that you dress up. They are giving away a prize for the best costume. I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with. I love Halloween! I'll make sure and share pics of all the costumes from the party!


My family bought my brother some goodies for the backyard for his birthday. I bought him a fire pit and my parents bought him a hammock and some tiki torches so we could have some fun cookouts this fall. We have already put them to good use. Since it was such a nice day today, I decided to lay out in the hammock and read a book while the dogs played. I'm in a book club with my mom and some of our friends. I know it sounds like something old women do, but I really do enjoy it. I've only attended one of the meetings because I work nights, but I still read the books. The last book we read was "Looking for Salvation at the Dairy Queen" by Susan Gregg Gilmore. I really enjoyed reading it. Our new book is called "Singing with the Top Down" by Debrah Williamson. So far I'm on chapter 5 and I think it will be good. I like being in the book club because it motivates me to read. I love to read, but I rarely make time for it.





No comments:

Post a Comment