Blog Archive

"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by how many moments that take our breath away."

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm an Okie native, but currently an Arkansan. Newlywed. Hairstylist. Lover of all things creative. Pinterest and blog addict. Wanna-be photographer and wedding planner. Jesus follower. I love meeting new people and I'd love for you to stay a while, read a lot, and follow along. I love discovering new blogs so leave me a comment and I'm thrilled you're here!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.


Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween Treats!

I hope everyone has a safe and fun Halloween weekend. I thought it would be fun to make some Halloween cookies for tonight's costume party. They are homemade sugar and peanut butter cookies with butter cream icing. I slaved on them all morning and they didn't turn out like I was hoping. As you can see, I'm not the greatest cook in the world. I personally think they turned out quite comical and they taste a little funny too. Oh well, it was fun anyhow. I hope they get eaten tonight. I did try a cookie and they're not that bad, just a little dry.

Those are supposed to be cats if you can't tell haha.

I bought this canister of 100 cookie cutters. There's a full alphabet and various designs for every holiday. I'm excited to practice making cookies more often so I can perfect them.


I'm excited for the costume party tonight. Don't worry, I will be taking my camera and I will post pictures of all the wonderful costumes. Happy Halloween :))

No comments:

Post a Comment