Blog Archive

"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by how many moments that take our breath away."

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm an Okie native, but currently an Arkansan. Newlywed. Hairstylist. Lover of all things creative. Pinterest and blog addict. Wanna-be photographer and wedding planner. Jesus follower. I love meeting new people and I'd love for you to stay a while, read a lot, and follow along. I love discovering new blogs so leave me a comment and I'm thrilled you're here!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.


Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween 2010!

Here are some pictures from my Halloween weekend. My friend Stephanie and Jackie hosted the party and they did an AWESOME job with decorations and food! It looked very festive and the food was amazing. Of course, I didn't expect anything less because Stephanie is a chef for Abbey Road Catering and Jackie makes their desserts. Let's just say my cookies didn't compare and were left untouched....oh well, I figured they didn't stand a chance.
Yummy red velvet cake balls!
Delicious eyeball deviled eggs.
Spider web seven layer dip.

Vegetable tray and dip shaped like a mummy. The mummy's eyes were olives....so cute!
If you ever need someone to cater an event or party, these are the girls to call. Stephanie will be doing my wedding someday :)
Stephanie as Marilyn Monroe and her sister dressed as Sarah Palin.

The leprechaun and his pot of gold.

Jackie and her husband as Barbie and Ken.

My brother as a lumber jack and his friend Patrick as Creeper McCreeperton! Patrick didn't have a costume so he wore Trevor's from last year and he ended up winning scariest costume and won $50.

Thing 1 (me) and Thing 2 (Sabrina)
My friends from college couldn't make it and I was super sad, but Sabrina stepped in and used the costume. We had a lot of fun with it!
Hope everyone had a great Halloween!









No comments:

Post a Comment