Blog Archive

"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by how many moments that take our breath away."

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm an Okie native, but currently an Arkansan. Newlywed. Hairstylist. Lover of all things creative. Pinterest and blog addict. Wanna-be photographer and wedding planner. Jesus follower. I love meeting new people and I'd love for you to stay a while, read a lot, and follow along. I love discovering new blogs so leave me a comment and I'm thrilled you're here!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.


Thursday, November 4, 2010

An Incredible Story!

Yesterday I finished the book I was reading for the book club. It was a very cute story and I really liked it. I had a package in the mail waiting for me when I got home and I was so excited because it was the book I ordered called "Kasey to the Rescue." What perfect timing! I started reading the new book immediately and I cannot put it down. I'm on chapter 8 right now. I was already crying while reading the first chapter and I get a lump in my throat every time I read it. It's not all tears of sadness, but tears of joy as well. It's such an inspiring, humbling story! I HIGHLY recommend that you read it. It will make a huge impact. I'll probably be done reading it by the end of the week if not before that. Here's a video I found about the main character Ned and his Helping Hand monkey named Kasey!

No comments:

Post a Comment