Blog Archive

"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by how many moments that take our breath away."

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm an Okie native, but currently an Arkansan. Newlywed. Hairstylist. Lover of all things creative. Pinterest and blog addict. Wanna-be photographer and wedding planner. Jesus follower. I love meeting new people and I'd love for you to stay a while, read a lot, and follow along. I love discovering new blogs so leave me a comment and I'm thrilled you're here!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.


Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Home Sweet Home!

I am super excited because two of my very good friends will be moving back to Norman this month...HOORAY! This calls for some major excitement and celebration. They both moved away after high school and decided to move back to their old stomping ground. I am sure glad they made such a great choice. It will be so much fun to hang out with both of them on a regular basis. We have so much life to catch up on. Four years apart has been WAY TOO LONG!

Rachel has been in Nashville, TN for the last 3-4 years. She is an amazing singer and moved their to pursue a singing career. Although she is moving back to Norman, she will continue to work on her song writing and singing career. So glad to have you back soon, can't wait! Check her out at http://www.rachelleetinney.com/

Jan has been in Illinois attending college for the last 4 years. She got a job with a company in OKC and will be moving back this week! So excited to see you Niecee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment