Blog Archive

"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by how many moments that take our breath away."

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm an Okie native, but currently an Arkansan. Newlywed. Hairstylist. Lover of all things creative. Pinterest and blog addict. Wanna-be photographer and wedding planner. Jesus follower. I love meeting new people and I'd love for you to stay a while, read a lot, and follow along. I love discovering new blogs so leave me a comment and I'm thrilled you're here!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.


Saturday, March 5, 2011

What I've Been Up to Lately!

1. Making a bunch of onesie and tutu outfits. Here's the most recent outfit for a friend's niece that is turning one. If you've requested an outfit don't worry, it's currently in the works and I should be done with it shortly.
2. Meeting "The Pioneer Woman." She had a book signing at the Hastings in my home town. My mom went and waited in line from 5:30pm until 9:30pm. I met my mom there when I got off work and stood in line with her for about an hour. She autographed my cookbook and her love story and took a picture with us. She was sooooooooo sweet and absolutely beautiful and gracious! It was really fun to meet her and worth the wait.


3. Planning parties/baby showers and taking fun pictures. This is my friend Megan's little girl Kinsley. Megan, Kinsley, and I had a fun filled day of shopping, eating, and taking 1st birthday pictures. I'm planning my friend's baby shower and Megan is planning Kinsley's 1st birthday party so we had a lot of shopping to do. We had a trunk full of goodies and decorations that we found for the party. Can't wait to see how cute Kinsley's monkey themed birthday party will turn out. She LOVES monkeys, hence the monkey tea party picture.

I love her face in this picture.
4. Attending Trevor (my brother) and Ashley's engagement party. Ashley's mom made these cute rolls of mints as goodies to hand out at the party. What a cute idea. The back of the paper said save the date and had the wedding date.
Trevor and Ashley

Ashley and I
That's about all the exciting new I have for you right now. I'm in the process of making three more cake stands and a lot of onesies so I'll post more pictures of those as I finish them.


































No comments:

Post a Comment