Blog Archive

"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by how many moments that take our breath away."

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm an Okie native, but currently an Arkansan. Newlywed. Hairstylist. Lover of all things creative. Pinterest and blog addict. Wanna-be photographer and wedding planner. Jesus follower. I love meeting new people and I'd love for you to stay a while, read a lot, and follow along. I love discovering new blogs so leave me a comment and I'm thrilled you're here!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.


Wednesday, March 2, 2011

SCORE!!!

I went to Lydia's garage sale this weekend and I hit the JACKPOT! These tea light wall sconces were $10 for the set. They would be cute hanging inside or outside. I think I will leave them exactly as they are.

I'm planning on painting this shelf white and putting in my entry way when I get a house someday. I thought it'd be cute right as you walk in the front door with a mirror or something hanging above it on the wall. The shelf was also $10


I love these shelves and i'm going to leave them exactly like they are. They were $5.


This basket shelf was $10 as well. I'm probably going to paint it, but not sure what color yet. I'm planning on hanging it on the wall by the front door and using it as a key rack.....or maybe it will find a home in my craft room one day :)


This black end table/night stand was $4.....BARGAIN! All it needs is a fresh coat of paint and a new knob. Not sure how i'm going to paint it yet.



I also got some craft supplies. You can never have enough craft supplies. The hot glue gun, bag of glue sticks, and a bag of paint brushes was all $4.


I've been needing a crock pot and it's red so it matches with some of the other stuff I have in my kitchen...HOORAY! The crock pot was $12

My whopping grand total of damage done was $55. I'd say that was a successful garage sale trip!!! Thanks Lydia!





3 comments:

  1. Great finds! I'm not going to lie...I'm jealous! I love the table, the nightstand...actually I love all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah :) Quincee, glad I could be of service to you. My mom came over yesterday and said, "Oh! The sconces sold!" And I said yep...Quincee bought them within the first 5 minutes of being here. ha :) So glad all of that went to a loving home where my unfinished projects will be FINISHED!

    ReplyDelete