Blog Archive

"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by how many moments that take our breath away."

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm an Okie native, but currently an Arkansan. Newlywed. Hairstylist. Lover of all things creative. Pinterest and blog addict. Wanna-be photographer and wedding planner. Jesus follower. I love meeting new people and I'd love for you to stay a while, read a lot, and follow along. I love discovering new blogs so leave me a comment and I'm thrilled you're here!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.


Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Kinsley is O-N-E!!

My close friend Megan pulled off one heck of a party for her daughter's 1st birthday. It was by far the best and coolest 1st birthday party I've ever been to. Kinsley is definitely loved by her mom, dad, family and friends! No detail was left untouched, there was a good turnout, and lots of fun had by all. Kinsley absolutely loves monkey's so it was only fitting to have a monkey themed party. Megan asked me to take pictures at the party so here are a few I'd like to share.

Family & FriendsWe have all been best friends since elementary school. It is so fun to get together and catch up with Megan since she doesn't live in the same town as the rest of us. We are so thankful Megan brought little Kinsley Grace into this world. She is such a precious girl with a beautiful spirit. Can't wait to see how much fun we will have when all of us get married and have kids.Accidental action shot that I thought turned out pretty cute.Sweet family.Kinsley with her mom and dad.Kinsley and her Uncle Logan.Love you Meg & Kins!

The Details!

Monkey sign in the front yard!Kinsley's individual birthday cake that she devoured.The super cute candy table. I thought this was a fun way to display the suckers. She just painted a stirofoam square and covered it in glitter.The party wouldn't be complete without a monkey moon bounce!Color coordinated hanging lanternsCute balloons on the mailbox outside.

Table centerpieces. She had all different colored ones and some of them had the number 1 instead of a K.


The Birthday Girl!


It's her party and she'll pick her nose if she wants too........She was not afraid to get messy.Isn't that the cutest thing you've ever seen?Her cute birthday outfit.Having a blast in the moon bounce.Cutie



Doesn't that look like the coolest birthday party ever? Megan did such an awesome job on everything. I will definitely be giving her a call when I'm planning my child's 1st birthday party. I told her she should think about party planning on the side :)


































































2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!! So cute! Such cute decorations and fun! Kinsley is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is adorable!!! And man, I wish I had birthday parties like that, VERY impressive!

    ReplyDelete