Blog Archive

"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by how many moments that take our breath away."

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm an Okie native, but currently an Arkansan. Newlywed. Hairstylist. Lover of all things creative. Pinterest and blog addict. Wanna-be photographer and wedding planner. Jesus follower. I love meeting new people and I'd love for you to stay a while, read a lot, and follow along. I love discovering new blogs so leave me a comment and I'm thrilled you're here!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.


Monday, April 4, 2011

New Onesies!

It has been a crazy few weeks filled with lots of baby fever!!! I have been a busy busy bee planning a baby shower and making onesies. I'm so thankful that so many people have shown an interest in them and placed orders, but it is definitely keeping me busy on my days off. I have a ton more to make this week so there will be more pictures to follow. If you've ordered onesies and haven't heard from me yet, I promise they are in the works and will be done as fast as my hands can work!These were the onesies I made for one of my best friends. She is having a baby boy named Christian in May! My cousin is a naval pilot and he and his wife are expecting a baby girl in June. My aunt requested that I make one that said "Navy Baby" for her shower.For baby Isabel.L is for Lillyan.I've also started making hair bows to go with the outfits!

No comments:

Post a Comment