Blog Archive

"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by how many moments that take our breath away."

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm an Okie native, but currently an Arkansan. Newlywed. Hairstylist. Lover of all things creative. Pinterest and blog addict. Wanna-be photographer and wedding planner. Jesus follower. I love meeting new people and I'd love for you to stay a while, read a lot, and follow along. I love discovering new blogs so leave me a comment and I'm thrilled you're here!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.


Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Back on the Workout Bandwagon

It's been two months and two weeks since the marathon and I've yet to run more than one mile at a time since then = depressing. I will admit that part of it is me being lazy, but it's mainly because my knee won't allow me to run further than a mile at a time. I'm proud to say that yesterday I was able to go 3 miles without my knee killing me. However, I could only run 3 miles by doing it in intervals. I ran for 4 minutes and walked for 1 minute. I'm going to do the triathlon in September again so I started my training yesterday. I've gained all but 3 pounds back from the 10 pounds that I lost while training for the marathon...BOO :( I'm going to be in two upcoming weddings...one in September and one in November so I need to start working really hard so that I'll fit in the dresses. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment