Blog Archive

"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by how many moments that take our breath away."

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm an Okie native, but currently an Arkansan. Newlywed. Hairstylist. Lover of all things creative. Pinterest and blog addict. Wanna-be photographer and wedding planner. Jesus follower. I love meeting new people and I'd love for you to stay a while, read a lot, and follow along. I love discovering new blogs so leave me a comment and I'm thrilled you're here!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.


Wednesday, July 20, 2011

New Cake/Cupcake Stands!

Here are a few pictures of the newest cake/cupcake stands that I've made. I bought the polka dot plate on clearance at Pier 1 Imports and the other two plates are from Target (they are actually plastic), but I couldn't resist buying them because the patterns were so cute. I've enjoyed using my other cake stands so much that I thought I'd make a few more. They come in handy to use at parties and showers. I've actually never used them for a cake before, just snacks and finger foods. If you're interested in buying one, I'd love to make you one. I have quite a few cute plates and candlesticks on hand at my house right now. I usually buy them when I see them on sale.....kind of a bad habit :/







































No comments:

Post a Comment