Blog Archive

"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by how many moments that take our breath away."

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm an Okie native, but currently an Arkansan. Newlywed. Hairstylist. Lover of all things creative. Pinterest and blog addict. Wanna-be photographer and wedding planner. Jesus follower. I love meeting new people and I'd love for you to stay a while, read a lot, and follow along. I love discovering new blogs so leave me a comment and I'm thrilled you're here!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.


Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Engagement Pictures & A Bachelorette Party!

I've been busy lately doing all things weddings for my friends and family......from doing wedding hair, taking engagement pictures, and planning bachelorette parties and rehearsal dinners. It's been a lot of FUN!



This is Megan. She is one of my best friend's from childhood. Megan is getting married on 9.10.11 and I'm honored to be her co-maid of honor! Yes, that's right...she's having two maids of honor. I am one of them and my best friend Alli is the other. We all grew up living on the same street and have been friends since we were toddlers. This weekend is Megan's Bachelorette party! The party will include dinner, a trip to the piano bar, lingerie shower, and a slumber party! I'm so excited....it's going to be a BLAST! We always have so much fun when we get together and catch up on life. Pictures of the party to come soon!



Brandi & Lance 11.20.11

Brandi and Lance asked me to do some engagement pictures for their wedding. They are getting married the day after my brother and Ashley. It will be a busy, but fun weekend for me! I've known Lance since we were in elementary school. He used to make fun of me for wearing stirrup leggings and tying my shoe strings extremely tight...YIKES! Thanks for letting me take some pictures Brandi & Lance....I really enjoyed doing it! We got the pictures done just in time for the storm to hit last night. Aren't they a beautiful couple? Can't wait for your wedding!



Ashley & Trevor 11.19.11

I realized I hadn't shared these pictures from my brother's "practice" engagement session. The photographer they hired includes engagement pictures in the package, but they wanted me to take some "practice" pictures since my brother really despises being in front of the camera. Ever since he was a young lad, he's never been one to smile for the camera. It was a bit of a challenge to get him to warm up and feel comfortable doing certain poses, but we were able to get some good ones. We also got some pretty funny ones. Here was Trevor's response when I told him to look off in the distance and not smile:
And this was his response when I told him to look at Ashley and smile....REALLY? He thought it was clever and hilarious. I have to admit we all laughed pretty hard and I guess it shows his true personality. I got mad at him for doing it and he said, "what? you told me to be natural." All I have to say is, Ashley is a trooper for being so patient and laid back. Thanks Trevor for the entertainment.






































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment