Blog Archive

"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by how many moments that take our breath away."

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm an Okie native, but currently an Arkansan. Newlywed. Hairstylist. Lover of all things creative. Pinterest and blog addict. Wanna-be photographer and wedding planner. Jesus follower. I love meeting new people and I'd love for you to stay a while, read a lot, and follow along. I love discovering new blogs so leave me a comment and I'm thrilled you're here!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.


Thursday, August 4, 2011

Goodies from Canton!

We had a wonderful getaway to Canton, TX. We stayed on a very small, quaint moutain right next to the trade days shops. It seemed like we were almost the only people on the mountain. There were a lot of little shops and bed and bath houses in the small mountain top community. The B&B we stayed at was very cute....the decor inside and out was beautiful. I didn't have my camera so I didn't get any pics of it, but my mom did on her camera so I'll try and post some of those soon. It was extremely HOT and sticky, but we still managed to shop 'til we dropped. We only saw about 1/3 of the stores. I could have spent an entire week there. I will be going back soon! Here are my purchases:Sugar free Green Tea Pomegranate, sugar free Strawberry Banana Tea, and sugar free Chai Tea Pomegranate. These tasted amazing and I couldn't resist buying a few. YUM!Loved this vintage bird cage.Styrofoam balls wrapped in twine. I know I could have easily made these myself, but for $1 a ball, it was cheaper just to buy them. I have a cute wire basket that i'm going to put them in.Mini white glass vases. Thought these would be cute with little flowers in them.I'm starting a collection of frames for a gallery wall that I will put in my house someday. Of course I will not keep the picture that's in it the same.Loved all the beautiful detail on this frame.Couldn't resist buying this candle holder chandelier. Not sure where i'll put it, but it was cute and very reasonably priced.I didn't buy these frames in Canton. My mom and I found them at a garage sale a couple weekends ago. They will be spray painted and added to my gallery wall collection.I'm in love with this frame! My mom and I also found a sweet bargain on this crown molding. There were three huge strips of it. He was selling them for $6 a piece. He originally bought them at Lowe's for $18 a piece. However, he gave all three of them to us for $6! It was quite comical watching us fit them into my mom's car. My mom plans on painting them and mounting them around the mirrors in her bathroom.
















































































































No comments:

Post a Comment