Blog Archive

"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by how many moments that take our breath away."

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm an Okie native, but currently an Arkansan. Newlywed. Hairstylist. Lover of all things creative. Pinterest and blog addict. Wanna-be photographer and wedding planner. Jesus follower. I love meeting new people and I'd love for you to stay a while, read a lot, and follow along. I love discovering new blogs so leave me a comment and I'm thrilled you're here!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.


Sunday, October 28, 2012

Before & After- Toy Box

I've been excited about sharing this project with you all and today I finally can since my friend's baby shower was today. I found a toy box at a garage sale in my neighborhood for $10 and I immediately knew I had to have it for my friend, Rachel's baby shower. Not only did I get the toy box, but it was stuffed full of toys. It took me a while to sort through the toys, clean it out, and start painting, but I was able to donate the toys so it was a win-win situation. I love the way it turned out!

BEFORE:


 
 
AFTER:

 the front
the sides
 the back
the top
the inside.
 
I spray painted the black with chalkboard paint and then painted the trim and inside white. Then I wrote around the outside with chalk. Super easy fix! Hopefully Nevaeh will enjoy her toy box for years to come. I'm sure she'll make plenty of messes with the chalk.
 


1 comment:

  1. What a creative and thoughtful gift! I bet she is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete