Blog Archive

"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by how many moments that take our breath away."

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm an Okie native, but currently an Arkansan. Newlywed. Hairstylist. Lover of all things creative. Pinterest and blog addict. Wanna-be photographer and wedding planner. Jesus follower. I love meeting new people and I'd love for you to stay a while, read a lot, and follow along. I love discovering new blogs so leave me a comment and I'm thrilled you're here!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.


Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!

I celebrated Halloween a little early this year because I have to close at work tonight:(
I got together with some friends from work and we had a pumpkin carving party. It was a ton of fun and we took way too many crazy pictures to prove it.
Our pumpkin carving competition turned into a dance competition between my co-worker's 12 year old daughter (yes, she's extremely tall for a 12 year old)  and my co-worker, Candace. Not quite sure who won, but it was hysterical.
We then proceeded to play hair salon in Patrice's in home, make shift salon....and of course we had to have a photo shoot of it too. Then we had another dance off competition with the Wii game, Just Dance.
I tried my best to recreate the little ghost cookies that I saw on Pinterest. Mine definitely didn't look as great, but they were sooo yummy. They were super easy to make. Just dip Nutter Butter's in white chocolate and add chocolate chip cookies as the eyes. You could do this for Christmas too and make little snowmen :)
 
The girls at work are dressing up today for Halloween. Since I didn't get around to making a costume this year, I'm going to recycle my mom's costume that she made a few years back.
I'm going as Jesse from Toy Story. Pictures to come.
 
Hope you have a Spooktacular Halloween (haha, yes I just said it) and stay safe!
 


1 comment:

  1. Don't lose your Mom's costume- that is Zach and Parker's favorite toys' :)
    Steph

    ReplyDelete