Blog Archive

"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by how many moments that take our breath away."

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm an Okie native, but currently an Arkansan. Newlywed. Hairstylist. Lover of all things creative. Pinterest and blog addict. Wanna-be photographer and wedding planner. Jesus follower. I love meeting new people and I'd love for you to stay a while, read a lot, and follow along. I love discovering new blogs so leave me a comment and I'm thrilled you're here!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.


Thursday, November 1, 2012

Saw It, Pinned It, Did It- #2

 
Linking up again with Katie & Stephanie for Saw It, Pinned It, Did It.
 
I combined two Pinterest things to make a few table top decorations for the wedding.
 
Here is my Pinspiration:
 
 I loved this bible verse and the font.
I loved the wooden letter and burlap on this.
source:www.loveoffamilyandhome.blogspot.com
 
And here is my version:
I LOVE the way they turned out.
 
 This is what the frames looked like before. I bought them at a garage sale a long time ago for $0.50 a piece. I spray painted them white with a can of paint I already had. Then I glued on the burlap and scrapbook paper to the cardboard backing already in the frame. Next, I wrote the bible verse with a black sharpie and I was done with that one. For the other one, I painted a wooden letter from Hobby Lobby white and hot glued it onto the burlap. Super easy and super cheap!
 
We got out engagement pictures taken last week and I wanted to share a sneak peek. I'll do a whole post on it soon.



 
 
 
 


5 comments:

  1. This is so funny because I just saw an identical white frame like those at Hob Lob! Love them so so much! They turned out beautiful. Thank you for linking up with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo I love both of those! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are BEAUTIFUL!! I especially love the initial one!!! I just may have to make this myself!! Thanks so much for linking up with us sweet girl!!

    PS-adorable engagey pics!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those frames are seriously CUTE! I need to go check out some garage sales.

    Loved this project :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH those are so pretty!!! Love a good bargain, you can't hardly beat that price for those frames!!
    And the engagement pictures are gorgeous!!

    Newest follower here!!

    ReplyDelete