Blog Archive

"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by how many moments that take our breath away."

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm an Okie native, but currently an Arkansan. Newlywed. Hairstylist. Lover of all things creative. Pinterest and blog addict. Wanna-be photographer and wedding planner. Jesus follower. I love meeting new people and I'd love for you to stay a while, read a lot, and follow along. I love discovering new blogs so leave me a comment and I'm thrilled you're here!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.


Monday, December 10, 2012

Weekend Happenings

I had such a wonderful time this weekend!

-On Friday I went to the movies and saw Playing For Keeps. I liked the movie and thought it was pretty cute. Yes, it was predictable, but getting to watch Gerard Butler for two hours was fine by me :)
source:filmofilia.com

-Saturday, my brother and sister-in-law hosted a tacky Christmas sweater party. I had so much fun at the party. We ate, played dirty Santa, catchphrase, and Balderdash. It was seriously the funniest game of Balderdash I've ever played...and I've played some pretty funny Balderdash games. We laughed so hard we cried. I don't think I've laughed that hard in a LONG time.
 I got to borrow the coolest/tackiest/most festive Christmas outfit from a friend's sister....isn't it awesome?
 



-Sunday, I headed to Arkansas to see my friend, Caitlin and her baby boy. We took pictures, had our usual girl talk, and may have even gotten peed on. It was totally worth it though. I think the pictures turned out so sweet and I'm so glad I finally got to hold him!





- Today, I had the day off so I went to the hospital to visit my friend, Amy who just got out of surgery to remove a brain tumor. Scary stuff. I'm so thankful her surgery went well and she looked great! It was great to see her smiling face. Praying for good results!

- Tonight, I am going to dinner with my family to celebrate my dad's 60th birthday. It's so crazy to think that my dad is 60 because I don't think he looks or acts it. Happy Birthday Daddio, you're the best!

-I also got something fun and exciting delivered to my front porch today. I just love it when I see a bright orange package on my door. Especially when it's our wedding guest book that I made from Shutterfly. I'm not going to show you the whole thing yet, but I will give you a sneak peek of the front and back cover.....I'm in love and so happy with the way it turned out :)))


1 comment:

  1. That is the cutest baby ever! I love him!

    Glad to hear your friends surgery went well.

    Happy Birthday Daddy-O!

    ReplyDelete