Blog Archive

"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by how many moments that take our breath away."

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm an Okie native, but currently an Arkansan. Newlywed. Hairstylist. Lover of all things creative. Pinterest and blog addict. Wanna-be photographer and wedding planner. Jesus follower. I love meeting new people and I'd love for you to stay a while, read a lot, and follow along. I love discovering new blogs so leave me a comment and I'm thrilled you're here!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.


Wednesday, April 24, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday- Wedding Edition!


I'm linking up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday!
 
We are down to 66 days until our wedding...EEEKK!! It has really started to actually sink in these past few weeks with all the fun festivities going on.
 
This is what I've been up to lately:
 
1. Monday night we had an invitation assembling party. My sister-in-law and her sweet family came over to help us tie twine on the invites. We were able to get them all finished. HALLELUJAH! I don't know what I would have done without them and my mom. It would have taken me forever to do it by myself.
 Working hard
The box of invitations, ready to be mailed out!
 
2. I decided on and ordered our wedding favors. They are being shipped right now and I can't wait to get them in the mail. They are so fun and cute, but I'm going to keep them a surprise until after the wedding. Aaron doesn't even know about it...it's more of a surprise for him :)
 
3. I decided what we're going to do for our send off. I wanted to use balloons, but since helium is ridiculously expensive and hard to find, we are just going to use bubbles. Kind of bummed about the balloons, but oh well!
 
4. My final dress fitting is this Saturday. I've had a total of three fittings and this is the last one. I'm really excited to see exactly how it's going to look. It will also be fun because my MOH, mom, and me-ma will be with me for the fitting.
 
5. My first bridal shower is this Sunday. I am sooooooo excited for the shower and I can't wait to see everyone. My second bridal shower is the following Saturday. Can't wait to show you guys all the details afterwards.
 
6. My bridal portraits are next Thursday. If there's one thing I'm most excited about right now, it would be these pictures. I get to spend a day off getting pampered while I get my trial hair and make-up done. Then, I get to put on my dress and take pictures. Sounds like my idea of a perfect day! I'm very anxious to see how my hair and make-up turn out. I can't wait to work with our amazing photographer!
 
7. I bought Aaron's wedding band and it came in the mail a few weeks ago. Here is what we picked out together:
I bought it on Etsy. It was pretty much exactly what he was looking for. Brushed silver without the shiny look and no rounded edges. I hope it fits!
 
8. We got our first wedding gift via mail a few weeks ago. It was so exciting and fun to come home to a wedding package. I got really excited about it. Of course, we had to document it for Aaron to see. I hate that he isn't here to witness it and help me open the gifts. I'm sure he will get plenty of that in after the wedding.
 Can you tell I was excited? Notice Samson and his rubber ducky in the background.
We got this beautiful platter that we registered for. It matches the casual china we picked out. I love it!
 
9. Aaron sent me this picture text message two nights ago.
Glad he's keeping count. So cute! It made my night.
 
Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!!
 
Love,
Quincee

3 comments:

  1. How exciting! The big day will be here before you know it!
    Stop by some time http://styledlikearockstar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am coming to your dress fitting also- your Mom invited me :) steph

    ReplyDelete
  3. did you check Wal-mart or Sam's for helium?

    ReplyDelete