Blog Archive

"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by how many moments that take our breath away."

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm an Okie native, but currently an Arkansan. Newlywed. Hairstylist. Lover of all things creative. Pinterest and blog addict. Wanna-be photographer and wedding planner. Jesus follower. I love meeting new people and I'd love for you to stay a while, read a lot, and follow along. I love discovering new blogs so leave me a comment and I'm thrilled you're here!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.


Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Wedding Wednesday #2- Bridals

 
The extremely talented and wonderful Shirley Kay Photography took all of our wedding pictures, including the bridals. She is incredible and I was ecstatic when I got the images back. The day we took pictures, the weather was beautiful. No wind, no rain, and a perfect 70-80 degrees. The skies were blue and the clouds were perfectly white and fluffy. We did have to reschedule pictures once because the first time it was freezing cold for May and rainy and super windy. I let Shirley pick out the location and she picked the most beautiful building. All of the indoor pictures are taken at the same place and the outdoor pictures were in a field nearby. It was definitely a popular place for bridal pictures....there were 4 other brides taking pictures at the same time we were. My mom came along and we had so much fun!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Stay tuned next Wednesday for flowers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment