Blog Archive

"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by how many moments that take our breath away."

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm an Okie native, but currently an Arkansan. Newlywed. Hairstylist. Lover of all things creative. Pinterest and blog addict. Wanna-be photographer and wedding planner. Jesus follower. I love meeting new people and I'd love for you to stay a while, read a lot, and follow along. I love discovering new blogs so leave me a comment and I'm thrilled you're here!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.


Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Wedding Wednesday #1

 
I am officially a married woman! I cannot even begin to explain how wonderful our wedding was. It was beyond what I could have ever imagined. Definitely my dream wedding. More importantly, I am so lucky to call Aaron my husband. It is still so weird and fun to say. Our honeymoon was seriously awesome. We got to go on so many fun adventures together and we were professional beach bums the entire week. It was heavenly. Our first week as husband and wife, together in our home was also really fun. I was able to get most of my stuff moved in, we unloaded and put away all the wedding gifts, and worked on our bathroom. I was a good wife and did all the laundry from the honeymoon and made dinner (and they were successful dinners, recipes to come). Aaron was super sweet and had a message waiting for me when we got home from the honeymoon. He wrote this on our chalkboard:

However, he did misspell our dog's name. I had to give him heck about it. We spell it without a "P". So sweet...it's the little things that make me smile :)

My plan for the next few weeks is to put a little bit of TLC back into this blog of mine. I will be posting about our wedding every Wednesday......from the cakes, to the invitations, photography, videography, reception decor, bridal breakfast, vows, bridesmaids/groomsmen....you name it, I will be covering it. If you're not into reading about all things wedding and love and that mushy stuff, then steer clear for a while. I promise, when I'm done, I will move on and talk about other things that are happening in our new life together. I just really want to document all the details of our wedding so we can look back on it someday and remember all the wonderful moments. After all, this is my little journal about the exciting things in my life and I'd say getting married is definitely an exciting life event that needs to be documented. So bare with me and I hope you'll follow along :)

 
Stay tuned for next week's post...I'll be sharing some of my bridal portraits.

1 comment:

  1. SO SO SO excited to see all the pictures to come! So happy for you, Quin!

    ReplyDelete