Blog Archive

"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by how many moments that take our breath away."

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm an Okie native, but currently an Arkansan. Newlywed. Hairstylist. Lover of all things creative. Pinterest and blog addict. Wanna-be photographer and wedding planner. Jesus follower. I love meeting new people and I'd love for you to stay a while, read a lot, and follow along. I love discovering new blogs so leave me a comment and I'm thrilled you're here!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.


Wednesday, April 9, 2014

What I'm Loving Wednesday!



Ever since we got home from the Lady Antebellum concert, these two songs have been on repeat and have played over 15 million times. Just ask my husband, he will vouch for me. I'm always a sucker for a good heart break song that you can belt out and sing super loud. These two are perfect for just that.








I've been belting out "It Ain't Pretty" during random times when I do something that's not pretty, like the other night when I was absolutely bawling because we boarded Samson (my dog) for the first time ever. Aaron was in the middle of thinking how incredibly pathetic I was and in mid cry I started singing "It Aint Pretty"....he thought that was pretty great because when I cry it's definitely not pretty.














And they just came out with the American Blogger trailer. You better believe I will be buying it on iTunes the day it comes out. So excited to see it!



No comments:

Post a Comment