Blog Archive

"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by how many moments that take our breath away."

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm an Okie native, but currently an Arkansan. Newlywed. Hairstylist. Lover of all things creative. Pinterest and blog addict. Wanna-be photographer and wedding planner. Jesus follower. I love meeting new people and I'd love for you to stay a while, read a lot, and follow along. I love discovering new blogs so leave me a comment and I'm thrilled you're here!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.


Sunday, November 8, 2015

October & November Weekend Fun!

 
The second to last weekend in October we went to Tulsa to watch the Memphis Tigers play Tulsa. We got to spend a few hours catching up with my Cousin Brad which was great. The tigers won and we had a great time!
 Brad's fan club!
 My mom, me and my cousin.
Catching up with Coach C.
 
We spent the rest of the weekend hanging out with Aaron's family. We watched football, played with the pups, took a fall foliage drive around the lake, ate way too much Halloween candy, went hunting and relaxed. I couldn't resist the cuteness of these boys while we were playing, so I grabbed my camera and snatched some pics.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I even went deer hunting with Aaron for the second time. I have never seen a deer while I've been hunting with him and I'm okay with that, because I think I would cry and hate him if I watched him kill a deer, but I enjoy hunting with him. It's great quality time that I get to spend with just him. This hunting trip we actually laughed harder than I've laughed in a long time. We were both crying we were laughing so hard (I won't get into what made us laugh, but it was great).  
 
We also got to hang out with our great family friend's Brian and Bev. They just moved from Houston to Tulsa so we got to see their house in the process of being flipped. Their daughter works for Chip and Joanna Gaines on the show "Fixer Upper" and she is super talented so I know their house is going to be FABULOUS and I can't wait to see the finished product. We are so happy they live closer now. The boys all went hunting on their land and Aaron was in heaven.
 
Halloween weekend I went back to Canton with my mom and some ladies from her Sunday School class and one of their daughters. I had so much fun hanging out with all these ladies. They really are a blast and they have such a great support group that have been friends for years. We spent our weekend enjoying wine and girl talk, shopping, and we even did a Christmas craft.
We all got some great purchases and we filled up three SUV's full. I'd say it was a success.
We made this Santa wreath...so fun!
 
I got a lot of goodies...a few scarves, a bunch of wood to paint, LED light up NOEL sign, Christmas gifts for family, etc.
I found the Build-A-Cross clearance tent and scored all of these wood cut-outs for $26! I'm going to paint them and hang them on the front door.
 
 
 
 
Here are some pics of what I'm going to attempt to do with them, we'll see how it goes.
 
 
 
source: BowsandBellsHangers on Etsy
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment