Blog Archive

"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by how many moments that take our breath away."

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm an Okie native, but currently an Arkansan. Newlywed. Hairstylist. Lover of all things creative. Pinterest and blog addict. Wanna-be photographer and wedding planner. Jesus follower. I love meeting new people and I'd love for you to stay a while, read a lot, and follow along. I love discovering new blogs so leave me a comment and I'm thrilled you're here!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.


Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas with the Best Friends!

The night before Christmas Eve I celebrated Christmas with three of my closest friends! We exchanged gifts, ate food, talked, and watched Father of the Bride. It was a successful evening filled with lots of FUN! I thought I'd share a few pics from the night.... I was SO excited about all of my wonderful gifts...they know me all too well! I got some Bath & Body Works candles and hand soap, THE PIONEER WOMAN COOKBOOK (can't wait to learn how to cook, haha), a Hobby Lobby gift card, and a Christmas tree cookie cutter!
My friend Beth got a fun OU ornament, a bottle of wine, and a close pin picture board that I made her.

Rachel got a bedazzled coffee canister, a book, a candle, and pj's.


Alli is excited about her gifts, can't you tell? She got a Skinny Girl book that has health nut info and recipes, a candle, and Niven Morgan Gold hand lotion.

Love these girls!

I couldn't figure out what to get Beth for Christmas so I hit up a few thrift stores in search of a wooden picture frame that could be transformed into a close pin picture board. Here is what I found: It was a super ugly frame, but I could tell it had some potential!



Here is the final product:
It was a very easy process. I just took the plexiglass out, spray painted the frame, covered the matte in fabric, nailed some black wire to the back of the frame, and close pinned the pics to the wire. The hardest part was trying to get the three lines of wire evenly spread out which I didn't to such a hot job on, but I was happy with the end result. I like that it's a cheap and easy way to display pictures, rather than using a picture frame or bulletin board.

No comments:

Post a Comment