Blog Archive

"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by how many moments that take our breath away."

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm an Okie native, but currently an Arkansan. Newlywed. Hairstylist. Lover of all things creative. Pinterest and blog addict. Wanna-be photographer and wedding planner. Jesus follower. I love meeting new people and I'd love for you to stay a while, read a lot, and follow along. I love discovering new blogs so leave me a comment and I'm thrilled you're here!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.


Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Honeymoon-Check

We marked one more thing off our wedding to-do list today. I guess I shouldn't say we because I didn't really do anything. It was all Aaron and his mom's planning and research that made it possible. WE BOOKED OUR HONEYMOON! Oh, what a relief. I'm so glad to have that done. It was super overwhelming to me doing all the research and there was no way I could have picked. It takes a lot of time going through all the resorts and looking at pictures and reading reviews.
 
source: www.rci.com
 
We will be going to a five star, all-inclusive, adults only resort in Cancun, Mexico. All the reviews on it were wonderful. It is a smaller, secluded resort with only about 300 suites so it is supposed to be very quiet, relaxing, and romantic. There are five different restaurants, various pools/swim up bars, spa, nightly entertainment, etc. They also have sand volleyball, water polo, horseback/camel rides on the beach, snorkeling, and other water activities. Ten minutes from our resort is a famous Cancun park called Xel-ha where you can swim with dolphins and manatees, snorkel, tube, and other fun things.
 
We are so excited for this trip. Aaron has never flown before and he's never seen the ocean so it will be extra special to experience it all with him for the first time. I think that will make it so much more exciting for me too....I can't wait to see how his face is going to light up when he sees everything. I think it will be really cool. He has said that he will be a nightmare from the time he steps foot into the airport until he steps foot in the sand since he is extremely afraid/nervous about flying. I might have to drag him onto that plane.
 
 
Can't wait!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment