Blog Archive

"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by how many moments that take our breath away."

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm an Okie native, but currently an Arkansan. Newlywed. Hairstylist. Lover of all things creative. Pinterest and blog addict. Wanna-be photographer and wedding planner. Jesus follower. I love meeting new people and I'd love for you to stay a while, read a lot, and follow along. I love discovering new blogs so leave me a comment and I'm thrilled you're here!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.


Thursday, January 31, 2013

Saw It, Pinned It, Did It- #11

Linking up with Stephanie & Katie for SPD!
 
Since Valentine's Day is coming up this month I thought I'd share a cute gift idea. I made these last year for Aaron so I apologize if this is the second time you've seen them. I'm still trying to figure out what to do for him this year. I'm sure it will be something I see on Pinterest :)
 
Here is what I found on Pinterest:
Pinned Image
source:247moms.com
 
And here is my version:

 The tags pictured below I made myself. Some of the ideas I took from Pinterest and some of them I came up with.









Cheesy, but fun....and who doesn't love getting lots of soda pop and sweets/snacks? I know I would love it.
 
Can't wait to see your projects. One of my favorite things about Thursday's :)

6 comments:

  1. Very fun, and creative! I am going to copy you I think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so so cute and great for hard to give gifts to people, like my husband!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute and such a great gift for Valentines day! Or any day really!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these cute ideas! and not like the norm, adorable!
    Helene in Between

    ReplyDelete
  5. You went all out! Such a cute idea

    xx

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute idea! Makes a simple gift look great!

    ReplyDelete