Blog Archive

"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by how many moments that take our breath away."

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm an Okie native, but currently an Arkansan. Newlywed. Hairstylist. Lover of all things creative. Pinterest and blog addict. Wanna-be photographer and wedding planner. Jesus follower. I love meeting new people and I'd love for you to stay a while, read a lot, and follow along. I love discovering new blogs so leave me a comment and I'm thrilled you're here!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.


Thursday, December 15, 2011

Can't Wait to See These!

I went to the movies last weekend to see New Year's Eve and I was really impressed with the number of good previews for the upcoming months. Here are a few trailers for movies that I will definitely be seeing when they come out in theaters.

P.S.- I liked New Year's Eve A LOT better than I like Valentine's Day. You should see it!


The Vow! I really don't think I can wait until Feb. to see this movie. Rachel McAdams and Channing Tatum are two of my top favs! Mainly because they are so easy on the eyes.


I'm obsessed Nicholas Sparks' books so I always make it a point to go see his movies after reading the books. However, I have been disappointed in quite a few of the movies they've made. I'm excited about seeing this movie. I haven't read the book yet, but I believe we are going to be reading it for our book club!


This just looks like an all around good movie with a very different story. I love Matt Damon and Scarlett Johansson so I'm sure I'll love this movie too! Isn't that little girl precious?

If you can't tell, I'm a sucker for chick flicks...go figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment