Blog Archive

"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by how many moments that take our breath away."

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm an Okie native, but currently an Arkansan. Newlywed. Hairstylist. Lover of all things creative. Pinterest and blog addict. Wanna-be photographer and wedding planner. Jesus follower. I love meeting new people and I'd love for you to stay a while, read a lot, and follow along. I love discovering new blogs so leave me a comment and I'm thrilled you're here!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.


Friday, December 30, 2011

Samson & Bogie!

My cousin, Stephanie, and her family just got a new puppy named Bogie. He is a German Shepard mix and is seriously the cutest thing ever. My horse, I mean dog became fast friends with Bogie. It was hilarious watching them play.




The commentary on this makes it twice as cute. My little cousin, Zach thought it was hilarious and his laugh is hysterical....so cute!!


Is that not the sweetest pup you've ever seen?



Zach and Bogie!
Just layin around together
love the way he's laying with his back legs out....that's how Samson used to lay when he was a pup!

After playing with Bogie tonight, it definitely gave me puppy fever. Samson really would love to have a baby brother or sister!!!











































No comments:

Post a Comment