Blog Archive

"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by how many moments that take our breath away."

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm an Okie native, but currently an Arkansan. Newlywed. Hairstylist. Lover of all things creative. Pinterest and blog addict. Wanna-be photographer and wedding planner. Jesus follower. I love meeting new people and I'd love for you to stay a while, read a lot, and follow along. I love discovering new blogs so leave me a comment and I'm thrilled you're here!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.


Monday, December 19, 2011

I Love Christmas Parties!

This weekend was filled with Christmas parties and fun! Saturday night, we had our 2nd annual gift exchange with my three best friends from elementary school. We went to dinner, exchanged gifts, and had a slumber party. As always, it was a great time and we stayed up late hanging out and talking. Beth, Rachel, Alli, and Me Crazy pic!

Here are a few pics of each of us with our gifts.

I loved all of my gifts. They know me so well. I got a cute dress, a gift certificate to get my nails done, headbands, a bottle of wine, and a 2012 calendar/planner! Thanks girls!
Beth got two books, a purse, "We know we belong to the land" Oklahoma t-shirt, funny napkins, and a bookmark.
Rachel got an OU hoodie, scarf, candle, bottle of wine, calendar/planner, and bangles.
Alli got a bottle of wine, scarf, calendar/planner, "Mrs. Schoonover" hanger, and picture frame.



As you can see, we all must have been pretty good this year! Pinterest was a huge help while Christmas shopping this year. Two of the three girls have a Pinterest and they had a board with things they wanted.....it was a LIFE SAVER! Thanks to Pinterest, I was able to find and order the OK t-shirt and book for Beth. I also ordered the "Mrs. Schoonover" hanger for the soon-to-be bride, Alli. She had that and the "house divided" picture frame pinned on her Pinterest. If you're on the look out for a bridal gift, I highly recommend you order from TwoBroadsDesign on etsy. They were very easy to work, reasonably priced, and very quick.
A better pic of the hanger


Friday night we had our annual corny Christmas sweater party! I found a sweet, velvet two piece jumpsuit at the thrift store, complete with a wreath turtleneck from Wal-Mart. Aaron didn't have a sweater so we dug through my dad's closet and borrowed one of his.Alli wore her mom's maternity Christmas dress and I'm not gonna lie, it was pretty cute!
Part of the gift I brought included stick-on beards and mustaches. I bought them for the sole purpose of taking awesome pictures!
Makes me laugh every time.

I love my friends! The two boys in the back are having a little moment...they love each other!

Thanks Brandi and Lance for hosting the party, I had a blast!








































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment