Blog Archive

"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by how many moments that take our breath away."

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm an Okie native, but currently an Arkansan. Newlywed. Hairstylist. Lover of all things creative. Pinterest and blog addict. Wanna-be photographer and wedding planner. Jesus follower. I love meeting new people and I'd love for you to stay a while, read a lot, and follow along. I love discovering new blogs so leave me a comment and I'm thrilled you're here!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.


Wednesday, December 14, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

I'm linking up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday!




This week I'm loving all things involving Christmas!




1. I love that this weekend is our Annual Corny Christmas Sweater Party! It is my favorite party of the year. I love finding the perfect sweater/outfit and dressing up. I also love to see everyone else's attire. The party is complete with great friends, food, games, and Dirty Santa. Sometimes there are really cool gifts and other times you're mad because you got stuck with a not so cool gift. There are usually quite a few funny, gag gifts that people bring. Last year I got stuck with the Shake Weight! I'm excited about the gift I'm bringing because it will help spice up some of the pictures. I'll share those pics with you after the party!


Some of the gang from last year's party. Notice Santa in the front row. He shows up every year in full costume and sometimes his elf shows up with him. We are sad that he cannot come this year! It's getting harder and harder to find corny Christmas sweaters because they are so popular. Last year I had to go with a tacky dress that I found at a local thrift store. Today I'll be shopping for something for this year's party...wish me luck!


Marcus modeling the Shake Weight. We will miss you this year, Marcus!Lance workin' it out hard core! Here's a picture from our party back in 2006. And our party back in 2008, I believe.


#2. I love that this weekend is also our 2nd annual girl's night Christmas exchange. Last year my best friends from elementary school got together for dinner, movies, and a gift exchange. We had such a great time that we decided we are going to make it a tradition every year. Can't wait for it!!


A picture from last year.




#3. I love my festive finger nails!




I discovered this picture via Pinterest and it linked me to an amazing blog all about nails. This girl is seriously good at doing her nails and she gives all kinds of tips, tricks, and tutorials. You should really check her out! Here is a picture of her nails.


Picture Source: http://www.chloesnails.blogspot.com/ And here is a pic of my nails. Don't look closely because they are FAR from perfect, but it was a good first try. Her tutorial uses Scotch tape to make the lines straight. I've gotten a lot of compliments on my nails and I've enjoyed them! Mine are glittery like hers, but it's hard to tell in my picture.


Hope you all have a fabulous Wednesday!




Love,


Quincee














































































1 comment: