Blog Archive

"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by how many moments that take our breath away."

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm an Okie native, but currently an Arkansan. Newlywed. Hairstylist. Lover of all things creative. Pinterest and blog addict. Wanna-be photographer and wedding planner. Jesus follower. I love meeting new people and I'd love for you to stay a while, read a lot, and follow along. I love discovering new blogs so leave me a comment and I'm thrilled you're here!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.


Sunday, January 8, 2012

Fun Finds!

I thought I'd share a few treasures I've found recently. If you know me, you know that I love to bargain shop. You can always find me at flea markets, thrift stores, and Ross!


I found these Steve Madden heels at Ross last week. They were a whopping $25. Typically, I don't even spend that on shoes, but these were too cute to pass up!

I love the bow and glitter on the back!

On Saturday morning, I went to the flea market at our county fairgrounds. I found this pretty chandelier for $20. It has a chain and hangs from the ceiling. I loved the color and style of it!

Kirkland's was having a store closing sale in our mall a while back. I've been looking for some big silverware pieces like this for a while now. I think they're really cute hanging on a dining room wall. They were originally $17 a piece, but I got both of them for around $16!

I made a trip to Goodwill last week and found these blue vases for .99 a piece. I bought four of them. Thought they'd be cute as flower vases!
I also found this vase at Goodwill for 99 cents. I bought it to be used as a drink carafe....to hold juice, wine, water, etc. I love the shape of it and I think it will work perfectly!
I went antique shopping last week in Edmond and I found these two candlesticks. I loved the bright yellow color. They were on sale for 50% off. I got both of them for $20. I think they'll be so cute up against a fun colored wall!


Now all I need is a house of my own to put all my decorations in :)









































































No comments:

Post a Comment