Blog Archive

"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by how many moments that take our breath away."

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm an Okie native, but currently an Arkansan. Newlywed. Hairstylist. Lover of all things creative. Pinterest and blog addict. Wanna-be photographer and wedding planner. Jesus follower. I love meeting new people and I'd love for you to stay a while, read a lot, and follow along. I love discovering new blogs so leave me a comment and I'm thrilled you're here!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.


Thursday, January 12, 2012

"They Don't Stand a Chance...."

Last week I helped my mom clean out her craft closet in the guest bedroom. While we were cleaning, we discovered a bunch of old blown up pictures that were hung on the gym wall for my volleyball senior night. This lovely picture was one of them....how embarrassing. We got a kick out of looking at it......so when Aaron came over last night I showed it to him. He knows I was fat when I was a kid, but I don't think he understands just how fat. He looked at the picture, shook his head, laughed, and said, "they don't stand a chance." By they, he meant the children that we will hopefully have some day in the far off future. The reason they don't stand a chance.....he was pretty chubby in the cheeks himself. My four favorite things about this picture:

1. My jacket says, "Jesus loves me."

2. My belly is too big to button the third button.
3. My brother is so stylish with his vest and visor.

4. How big is my head compared to Trevor's?

Oh this picture is a classic and I just couldn't help but share it!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, my gosh, Quincee!!! Thank you for posting this! It made my day! BTW, you look just like your dad in this picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute!! How adorable!

    xoxo,
    megs [at] Shine On

    ReplyDelete