Blog Archive

"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by how many moments that take our breath away."

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm an Okie native, but currently an Arkansan. Newlywed. Hairstylist. Lover of all things creative. Pinterest and blog addict. Wanna-be photographer and wedding planner. Jesus follower. I love meeting new people and I'd love for you to stay a while, read a lot, and follow along. I love discovering new blogs so leave me a comment and I'm thrilled you're here!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.


Thursday, January 19, 2012

Oh What a Beautiful Day!

Could it be any prettier outside today?? I can't believe the weather is this perfect in January. I'm loving every minute of it. Today is my day off and I literally had absolutely nothing to do. Oh how nice it feels :) I decided it was way too beautiful outside to be sitting inside so I took my dog, Samson to the dog park.....then we went for a long walk....then we made a pallet in the backyard and he snuggled me while I read my new book. It felt AMAZING and Samson loved every minute of it. People always ask me how I like working weekends and having two days off during the week. Although, I pretty much hate having to work Sat and Sun, it is really nice to have time off when everyone else is at work. You get a whole lot more done. I'm thankful for days like today when I get some peace and quiet to myself....and I'm thankful for this beautiful weather....and of course, for my precious dog! Just in case you're interested in what book I'm reading, it's called The Goodbye Quilt by Susan Wiggs. It's about a mother and daughter and how their relationship changes when the daughter moves away to college. I'm on chapter 3 right now and it's pretty much describing my relationship with my mom to a T. I think it's going to be a good one!


Hope you guys enjoy your day!


Love,

Quincee





No comments:

Post a Comment