Blog Archive

"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by how many moments that take our breath away."

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm an Okie native, but currently an Arkansan. Newlywed. Hairstylist. Lover of all things creative. Pinterest and blog addict. Wanna-be photographer and wedding planner. Jesus follower. I love meeting new people and I'd love for you to stay a while, read a lot, and follow along. I love discovering new blogs so leave me a comment and I'm thrilled you're here!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.


Sunday, October 6, 2013

A Lamp Revamp!

I forgot to take a picture of the actual lamp base in its original form, but I bought another lamp almost just like it and I remembered to get a before picture of it.
 So this is the other lamp base, but the one I re-did looked exactly like this, just a different shape. I found both of them at an antique store for $5 a piece. I thought that was a heck of a deal.
 I taped it off and spray painted it with white primer. Do you like my spray painting stump? It works wonders :)
 
Next I spray painted it yellow and covered the lamp shade in fabric. Voila! A brand new lamp. If you think this lamp belongs in your home, you're more than welcome to buy it at my craft booth :)

No comments:

Post a Comment