Blog Archive

"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by how many moments that take our breath away."

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm an Okie native, but currently an Arkansan. Newlywed. Hairstylist. Lover of all things creative. Pinterest and blog addict. Wanna-be photographer and wedding planner. Jesus follower. I love meeting new people and I'd love for you to stay a while, read a lot, and follow along. I love discovering new blogs so leave me a comment and I'm thrilled you're here!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.


Monday, October 28, 2013

Pumpkin Carving and Other Fun Shenanigans!

 
We checked the 3rd item off of our fall bucket list......carving pumpkins. I'm not going to lie, mine failed miserably. It was a lot harder than I thought and we had to use toothpicks to hold up the top of my letter "e" and "k"........EEK!
 
 I was very impressed with Aaron's pumpkin carving skills. He is way better at it than me.
 EEK!
 YUM!
My pumpkin on the left, Aaron's on the right.
 
This weekend we went to a few more fall/Halloween festivities. Our town hosts a Spooktacular event on Main St. where all the kids can trick-or-treat at local businesses and play games. They have booths set up and they also have a parade, costume contest, moon bounce, etc. I went for a little while with my friend and her new baby. It was a pretty popular place. There were lots of cute kids in fun costumes. Afterwards, our neighbors hosted a pumpkin party. All the adults socialized and ate while all the kids played and did Halloween crafts.
 
 They made hand print spiders
 And carved pumpkins
 And made little spider pumpkins
 Cutie!
Aren't they darling?
 
It was a fun party. You could tell the kids loved every minute of it and I enjoyed being the crazy camera lady and taking pictures of all their cuteness.
 
Speaking of pumpkins and cuteness......
 
Is she not the cutest little punkin' you've ever seen? I had my first fall mini session yesterday and this is one of the pictures we got! She is just precious.
 
I just love Halloween and everything about it. I'm so excited to hand out candy with Aaron at our house on Thursday. From what I've heard, our little street is pretty popular with trick-or-treaters. Can't wait to see all the kiddos in their costumes.
 
I'm also super excited about attending a costume/birthday party in Nashville this weekend with these two. I can't wait to see their house, explore more of Nashville, celebrate Rod's birthday, and have girl time with Rach. Going to be a fun weekend. I finally decided what I was going to be today. Stick around for a recap post to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment