Blog Archive

"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by how many moments that take our breath away."

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm an Okie native, but currently an Arkansan. Newlywed. Hairstylist. Lover of all things creative. Pinterest and blog addict. Wanna-be photographer and wedding planner. Jesus follower. I love meeting new people and I'd love for you to stay a while, read a lot, and follow along. I love discovering new blogs so leave me a comment and I'm thrilled you're here!

Followers

Powered by Blogger.


Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Date Night & A Recipe

 
For Aaron's birthday, we had a date night in. I cleaned the house, made dinner, filled the bedroom with balloons, and had his gift ready. After we had dinner, we made a pallet on the floor and watched a scary movie. I don't do scary movies. We watched The Call and it was really scary. The house was completely dark and during the middle of the movie Samson started growling and barking really mean and he ran straight towards our bathroom. I was freaking out thinking that someone must have been hiding in our bathroom shower or something. Aaron got up and went to check the bathroom and turns out, the Scentsy burner plugged into the outlet in the bathroom was flickering on and off so we think that's what he was barking at. It made me paranoid and on edge the rest of the evening. I'm such a weenie.
 
Here's what I cooked:
 
Loaded Baked Potato and Chicken Casserole
I got the recipe from Pinterest. You can find it here: http://cooklisacook.blogspot.ca/2012/03/loaded-potato-buffalo-chicken-casserole.html. Since I'm not a fan of spicy buffalo/hot sauce, I substituted it for Ranch dressing and it was really good. It reminded me of the cheese fries at Coach's.

 
 
 
Movies are way more fun when you make a pallet on the floor....just sayin'. Samson also highly approves because he lays right in the middle and gets a lot of quality snuggle time. He is the sweetest and best snuggler in the world.
 
 
 
 
 
 
One day, I walked in the living room to find Aaron and Samson like this. It was the funniest/cutest thing ever. Samson was loving every minute of it. He thinks he is a small child. Now, I find them like this almost every night before heading to bed. It melts my heart. He is spoiled rotten!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment